Pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself our because it is pain, but because occasionally can procure great pleasure.
More Related Posts
We have created ‘GST- An Overview, Its Impact & Significance’ as a comprehensive GST handbook comprising of every aspect related to this new reform, with a special focus on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Starting with the salient features, this GST ebook takes readers through the three main components of the tax which eliminate the cascading effects of taxation. Further, the registration process, four-tiered tax structure, the benefits as well as challenges are explained in the GST whitepaper.
How this Whitepaper will help simplify GST for you
- Revised GST Rates Update
- Industry-wise Analysis of GST Impact
- Clear, Brief Descriptions of Key Aspects
- Easy Roadmap to Implement GST Changes
- Business Advice by Financial Experts
Oct 24, 2018
In today’s world, saving money is of the utmost importance. If you are stressed about how to save money, then you are not the only one in this regard. Financial planning sounds easier than to practice. Even though it may be more exciting to spend money, you should try to practice saving for contingencies, as the future cannot be predicted and is uncertain.
Why is saving money essential?
Saving money can help you to become financially independent, providing you with security in the face of emergencies. Financial planning is necessary to set aside money for the family’s needs, such as the education of children, marriage expenses, healthcare expenses, planning for significant life events, retirement, etc. Saving money is an effective financial practice and a lifestyle choice with several proven benefits.
7 tips to save money
Though there are several ways to save money, you could consider implementing these seven tips:
- Awareness: Being aware is one of the most critical factors. If you are aware of your finances and spending habits, you will be able to consciously set more money aside.
- Prepare a budget: Begin by identifying your fixed and flexible expenses. This will help you evaluate how much of your corpus is depleted by unnecessary expenditure. After this, you can prepare a budget on a weekly or monthly basis by setting expenditure limits. This will help you pay your bills while simultaneously creating a pool of savings. You can make a budget on a weekly or monthly basis (based on your preference) with spending limits clearly defined. This budget may help you in saving extra money and restricting unnecessary expenditures.
- Curb the spendthrift in you: Many people aren’t always conscious of how lavishly they spend money on unimportant things. Tracking expenses will help you maintain a close vigil on expenses and keep the spendthrift within under control.
- Create an emergency fund: While facing emergencies, financial support in the form of insurance or loans may not be immediately available or they may not cover the need of the hour. At such times, savings come in handy to address the contingency. Therefore, make sure you set aside a fund for unforeseen expenses.
- Sell things you no longer use: There are many things we buy, and after some time, do not use any more. These items can be sold to generate funds.
- Savings calculator: Various types of savings calculators can be found online. These can be used to calculate the amount one can save over a given period of time. Using these calculators could encourage the habit of saving.
- Switch to a personal finance money management app: Spends tracking and budgeting can be made easy with personal finance management apps. Walnut is one of the most loved and rated apps in the market with over 10 million downloads. Use this app to unlock the financial planner in you.
It is necessary to save money, as it provides security, financial independence, and reduces stress. Get started on your journey of personal financial planning to achieve peace of mind and money in the bank for when you need it.
Oct 24, 2018