In their endeavour to provide quality education and enable all-round development of students through extra-curricular activities, schools in India often need to make some investments. The authorities have to ensure that classrooms are well furnished, there is quality sports kit in the games room, labs have the proper equipment for demonstrations and practical experiments and all essential amenities vital to a respectable educational service are available. To finance such facilities, they may at times seek school loans.
“How to get loan for school?” is the first question that comes to mind in such a scenario. Thanks to the digital lending solutions offered by FinTech companies today, recognised schools with classes up to VIII/X/XII standard could easily get collateral-free school loans of up to Rs 50 lakhs.
For what purposes can a school get such an amount? Let’s look at the common reasons that prompt schools to apply for quick loans:
Construct a school building
With a 50 lakh loan for construction of school building, the borrowing institution can build new classrooms to accommodate more students. The amount can also be used to construct a spacious staffroom or for any other structure that the school campus needs. With regular revenue through their monthly fee from students, running schools can afford to pay back the loan amount in EMIs.
Buy school furniture
The furniture used in classrooms and other areas of the school building can seem expensive to buy at short notice. However, quick funding by a FinTech company offering school loans enables the institution to make the purchase conveniently. Like other funds, the amount approved on loan for buying school furniture is credited into the bank account of the borrower within 2-3 days of the application approval and can then be used to purchase the required furniture items.
Build school laboratories
An amount of up to Rs 50 lakhs is usually adequate as a loan for building school laboratory. Schools that have recently advanced their classrooms to X or XII standard may not have science labs for the practical sessions required by the students of these grades. With an unsecured loan from a FinTech lender, they can finance the construction of such facilities. Institutions can also apply for loans to enlarge or refurbish the labs that they already have.
Parents expect safe transport facilities from a school, especially for their younger children. A van, minibus and larger buses can cost anywhere between Rs 7 lakh and Rs 50 lakh depending on its size, brand and age – new/used. Schools that want to buy their own vehicles or enlarge the existing fleet can use FinTech collateral-free loans available for such purposes.
Buy new teaching devices
A quick school loan is the best resort when the school needs to have better teaching devices installed in its classrooms and labs. These could be computers, whiteboards, overhead projectors and other hardware especially commissioned for education purposes. FinTech companies lend up to Rs 50 lakh for such teaching aids.
Develop the school campus
An unsecured loan of Rs 50 lakhs can be used for any other productive purpose that contributes towards the development of school and helps it become a more valuable education service provider. The institution simply needs to state the objective clearly in the loan application and provide the required documents authenticating its eligibility for the fund. It can also arrange for a flexible repayment structure when a FinTech lender disburses the loan for school development.
As a trusted FinTech company providing loans to schools, Capital Float has customised credit products to support educational institutions across India. To talk about your school loans requirements, feel free to call on 1860 419 0999.
More Related Posts
Lack of adequate funds is one of the main reasons why enterprising individuals with innovative business ideas often struggle in materialising their projects. Even after a venture takes off and begins to grow, it will need extra funds at some point in its growth journey to enhance its operations and pay its suppliers. A business loan in India has been typically procured from banks, but over the past decade, though the number of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) has risen sharply, most of the SMEs who had applied for business loans remain unfinanced at large.
The gap between this demand and supply for loans is gradually being closed by new age FinTech lenders. By providing quick loans without collateral, FinTech companies are helping entrepreneurs in harnessing the full potential of their business ideas. However, the competition in this field continues to be huge, and applications for business finance are still approved based on creditworthiness.
If you are grooming your entrepreneurial venture for more success and plan to apply for business loans online, here are some tips to improve your chances of approval:
1) Create a neat business plan – You must have chalked out a business plan before foraying into a field of your interest, but if there are no formal documents in its support, it is important to prepare them. A formal business plan must include the objective of the project, the way it plans to earn revenue, the development strategy and the marketing methodology. It should also have copies of financial statements and the data on cash flow projections.
If you do not have an official business plan, you may be asked to demonstrate a solid record of revenue generation with at least one year in business. To get the application for an unsecured loan approved, it is important to prove that you are capable of repaying the loan amount without default.
2) Include a documented plan on the intended use of the loan – When you need a loan for business, you must also be able to tell the lender about its exact purpose. Be it a bank or a FinTech company, the lending institution will determine the credibility of your application on the basis of the reason for which you need the loan. While all organisations have their own unique requirements, the most common grounds for loans are business expansion, raw material or inventory purchase, administrative expenses and capital investments. You can also borrow from a digital lender to refinance or pay off old debts.
3) Know what kind of loan will suit your needs – Even after you describe the purpose of your loan, you may be faced with multiple loan categories that you can apply for. It is good to know the details of each – in terms of interest, tenure, payback plans and documents necessary to procure them. Banks and digital lenders often categorise their loan products for the ease of disbursement and management. While some credit products help in quick invoice financing, others may be more beneficial to buy inventory. Consult the lender to borrow profitably.
4) Double-check your cash flow projections – When a business does not have a high credit rating or a strong history of generating revenue, it typically gets saddled with a high interest rate on unsecured loan. It is therefore important to assess your cash flow projections. You must have a good knowledge of your ability to pay back and ensure that you will soon have adequate funds to clear off your debt.
5) Be aware of the risks that lenders assess – Lending institutions in both public and private sector evaluate loan applicants on a scale of risk. If a business is considered a ‘risky borrower’, there is a high chance that its loan may not be approved. The traits that make a business look risky are as follows:
– Very small owner’s equity
– Poor credit history or defaults in payment of previous loans
– Poor revenue earnings
– Very short period in the industry
– Weak accounting system
– Questionable management
6) Leverage your personal creditworthiness – Usually a business is a different entity from its owners. Even a sole proprietorship is a separate legal entity for accounting purposes. However, when it comes to getting a business loan without collateral, even a clean personal credit history can help you in obtaining the amount you seek. The strategy is to make payments on any outstanding personal debt and credit card bills as much as you can afford. This will give your lender more faith in your business and assure them that you are not burdening yourself with unpaid debts. You can personally guarantee for your business loans by proving your ability to repay them.
7) Research extensively for lenders – If you were denied a loan for business by a bank or a traditional lending agency, do not consider it the end of your search for funds. A FinTech company offering unsecured business loans evaluates your creditworthiness using parameters different from those used by banks. If you can successfully prove your expertise in business, FinTech lenders will provide adequate financing for your immediate working capital needs. So, think beyond the conventional platforms and apply for finance online using those documents that demonstrate your ability to pay back in time. Digital lenders also grant short-term loans, the amount being disbursed in a few minutes post the approval of the loan application.
The online lending industry has shown that getting a business loan need not be a frustrating process for SMEs anymore. FinTech companies are willing to grant loans and the application process can be effortless. All you need to do is start preparing early (in lieu of the competition from other similar applicants) and collate the minimum essential documents in support of your application.
At Capital Float, the basic premise is that all applications for getting a business loan will be evaluated with speed, efficiency and favour. The products for business loan in India are custom-fit for SMEs and include Term Finance, Online Seller Finance, Pay Later Finance, Merchant Cash Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Taxi Finance.
Oct 24, 2018
Many enterprises launch themselves with great hope and confidence. However, on an average, one in every four start-ups fails to make it past its first year due to a paucity of funds. Low profits, high overhead or unforeseen expenses, incorrect product pricing, and overstocking of inventories can lead to negative cash flow for any small or medium enterprise (SME).
When the paucity of funds has been created by dubious business strategies, the owners need to review their style of working and make required changes. Other than that, there are times when the enterprise is doing well in its industry and simply needs some additional funds to add more facilities for customers/employees, buy raw materials, develop new product features or expand the business to a new location.
A lack of adequate working capital for such steps towards growth or innovation does not imply that the business is unprofitable. It merely needs to ask for an SME loan from a formal lenders at this stage.
While there are multiple sources of any SME or MSME loan, the priority of borrowers who are keen to execute a profitable business plan or fund the expansion of their venture is to get a quick business loan for SMEs/MSMEs. They do not want to miss the opportunities at hand and search for lenders who can finance their plans in minimum time.
How to get the fastest business loan ?
In an age when digital technology is facilitating different transactions for both businesses and consumers, several non-banking finance companies have emerged as FinTech (acronym for financial technology) lenders who have condensed the loan-granting process. A FinTech company can be the source of fastest business loan for SMEs/MSMEs.
Applying for a Quick Business Loan and Its Benefits –
As a leading FinTech company offering fastest business loan for SMEs/MSMEs, Capital Float funds the growth of Pvt Ltd, Prop and LLP companies in various industries. We have an array of credit products for SME and MSME units that have robust strategies for continual progress in their domains.
To make a working capital loan accessible for more and more businesses, we at Capital Float have a simple eligibility criterion that only requires the borrowers to show a potential for growth in their industry. This efficacy can be proven with a minimum operational history of one year and a certain yearly revenue benchmark, which differs as per the nature of the business/profession, and can be checked on our website or by calling our team at 1860 419 0999.
The process of applying for our SME loan is fully digitalised, and it takes less than 10 minutes to fill in the necessary details. The relevant documents can also be uploaded online to support the information provided in the application. These generally include soft copies of papers validating business ownership, KYC documents, ITR/GST returns and recent bank statements.
Once it is submitted, we review the application on the same day, and upon approval, the requested amount is disbursed within 48-72 hours. The speedy disbursal of funds enables the borrowers to implement their business upgrade/improvement/expansion plans and advance on their profitable journey. The returns from such steps for business growth also make the repayment process stress-free.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web” text=”Apply for Unsecured business loan” ]
If you have a business plan that will take your ambitious venture to its next stage of growth, Capital Float has a quick Business loan for SMEs/MSMEs that you can use to finance it. For more information on our loans or to meet us personally, do write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 24, 2018
Pay Later is a unique loan product that was conceptualized and created by Capital Float, keeping in mind specific needs of Indian SMEs. This product is exclusively available at Capital Float. With Pay Later, a borrower is given a predefined credit limit, post which the borrower can make multiple draw-downs from the approved limit. The limit is reinstated upon repayment by the borrower. Interest is charged only on the amount utilized and not on the entire limit. These amounts can be used to make payments to suppliers. Click here to read more about this innovative product.
Pay Later: Features
1) Flexible draw-downs
You’re never obligated to utilize the entire credit limit in one go. In fact, you can always utilize a portion of the total amount sanctioned at any given point in time. To help you monitor your transactions, we recommend that you use our mobile app and manage your repayments accordingly. The mobile app keeps you updated about the draw-downs created and the limit currently available to you. More importantly, this loan amount is not consumed at once, but is a repetitive credit facility which can be used multiple times. The cycle of draw-downs, replenish and reset continues as often as you want it to.
For instance, if you have been assigned 1 lakh rupees with Pay Later, you can make up to 4 draw-downs of 25,000 rupees each and use these funds to make payments as and when necessary. By repaying the amount used, you immediately reset the credit balance, enabling the usage of funds once again. This leads to a rolling balance of funds that can be used and replenished as per requirement, giving the businessman the agility to do business unlike ever before.
2) Interest applicable only upon draw-down
Traditional loans levy a fixed interest on the entire amount sanctioned. With Pay Later, you’re required to pay interest only for the amount utilized. This means that the pre-defined interest rate is applicable only on the portion consumed and not the entire limit.
For example, if you’ve used only 25% of your credit limit, then you will be charged interest on the 25% used and not the entire credit limit.
3) Payments to distributors/suppliers at the click of a button
You can make payments with just a few taps on your smartphone via Capital Float’s convenient mobile app. You can download this app from the Play Store and the App Store for free. Upon downloading the app, you can login using your username and password. These details are provided to you at the time of your loan application. Following the login, the home screen would show you the credit limit assigned to you. Then on, you can create tranches based on the payments you need to make. Whenever you make a payment request, all you need to do, is take a photograph of the invoice with your mobile phone and upload it onto the app to avail funding. Within 24 hours, the vendor receives the payment that you requested.
4) Convenient repayment at the end of 30/60/90-day loan term
Instead of a conventional EMI plan that may burden you at the end of every month, Pay Later allows you to choose the repayment duration as per your business cash flows. Our easy, flexible plans work in accordance with your bullet repayments at the end of 30/60/90 days, so that you’re never bogged down by hefty monthly installments.
5) Zero collateral
Pay Later is a collateral-free credit product, meaning you don’t need to mortgage your property, business or personal assets, etc. to apply for the loan. All you need to do is submit the necessary documentation and choose repayment terms that are most suitable to your business. Click here to know more about the documentation required and the eligibility criteria.
6) Quick, hassle-free online application procedure
Traditional financial institutions take up to 8-12 weeks to disburse a loan. Additionally, the tedious procedures involved can burden the SME and slow down business responsiveness to opportunities. This is where Pay Later comes to your rescue. A mere 10 minutes is all it takes to fill out the online application form and to submit the necessary documentation. Through our data-driven competencies, we assess your eligibility and offer you a customized line of credit within 72 hours.
7) Get credit of up to Rs. 25 Lacs
With Pay Later, you are eligible for credit of up to Rs. 25 lakhs, which ensures that you’re never short on funds when you have to respond to a lucrative business opportunity. The exclusive facility of multiple drawdowns provides you with a higher access to working capital. By replenishing your credit limit, you can access the funds in real-time. This boosts your ability to do business leading to higher revenue.
Take your business to the next level by choosing Pay Later! Click here to get started.
Watch this video to experience the success story of Mohammad Ali Zeeshan, a travel agent who expanded his business by using Capital Float’s ‘Pay Later’.
Oct 24, 2018