The world is not what it used to be since the Coronavirus outbreak. The virus has distorted the daily lives of millions of people across the globe. Social distancing, travel restrictions, work from home – are becoming the new normal. To gain customers’ trust, companies should understand the buyers and their requirements in this unprecedented environment.
Why is maintaining customer relations essential?
Good customer relationships can help a company to grow. As with personal relationships, creating and nurturing customer relationships is essential as well. When organizations develop strong customer relationships, it can lead to loyal customers, positive word of mouth, and higher sales.
What are the customers expecting from you?
For your company’s long-term well-being, you should put the needs of your customers first. Customers will always prioritize their safety and that of their families. They expect businesses to understand their shopping style, keep essentials well-stocked, be treated as a valued customer, and get benefits even in these hard times.
How to maintain customer relations in the pandemic?
- Maintain hygiene: The safety of the customers should be the priority of any business concern. Therefore, businesses should keep their stores thoroughly sanitized. When a customer goes to the store, there should be provisions for social distancing and contactless operations to reduce the risk of contracting the virus.
- Communicate with the customers: In the wake of the pandemic, everyone is in distress and fear. In such times, if a company can keep communicating with its customers, they will feel considered and cared for. By maintaining contact with its customers, the company can also stay informed about the customers’ needs and wants through feedback, thereby stocking inventory accordingly.
- Make them feel special and valued: By storing customer information such as important dates, companies can surprise their customers with gift vouchers, coupons, gift hampers for special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. They can even send over medicines for the aged family members of the customers. Such little things can increase customer loyalty.
- Understand what customers are looking for: Businesses can identify the needs and wants of its customers through research and surveys.
- Added benefits: In these hard times, companies can give their customers free masks and sanitizers with the items they purchase.
It is important for a company to bear in mind the immediate needs of its customers during the Coronavirus crisis. By maintaining strong customer relationships, companies can ensure sustainability and brand loyalty while running their businesses in these challenging times.
More Related Posts
Many enterprises launch themselves with great hope and confidence. However, on an average, one in every four start-ups fails to make it past its first year due to a paucity of funds. Low profits, high overhead or unforeseen expenses, incorrect product pricing, and overstocking of inventories can lead to negative cash flow for any small or medium enterprise (SME).
When the paucity of funds has been created by dubious business strategies, the owners need to review their style of working and make required changes. Other than that, there are times when the enterprise is doing well in its industry and simply needs some additional funds to add more facilities for customers/employees, buy raw materials, develop new product features or expand the business to a new location.
A lack of adequate working capital for such steps towards growth or innovation does not imply that the business is unprofitable. It merely needs to ask for an SME loan from a formal lenders at this stage.
While there are multiple sources of any SME or MSME loan, the priority of borrowers who are keen to execute a profitable business plan or fund the expansion of their venture is to get a quick business loan for SMEs/MSMEs. They do not want to miss the opportunities at hand and search for lenders who can finance their plans in minimum time.
How to get the fastest business loan ?
In an age when digital technology is facilitating different transactions for both businesses and consumers, several non-banking finance companies have emerged as FinTech (acronym for financial technology) lenders who have condensed the loan-granting process. A FinTech company can be the source of fastest business loan for SMEs/MSMEs.
Applying for a Quick Business Loan and Its Benefits –
As a leading FinTech company offering fastest business loan for SMEs/MSMEs, Capital Float funds the growth of Pvt Ltd, Prop and LLP companies in various industries. We have an array of credit products for SME and MSME units that have robust strategies for continual progress in their domains.
To make a working capital loan accessible for more and more businesses, we at Capital Float have a simple eligibility criterion that only requires the borrowers to show a potential for growth in their industry. This efficacy can be proven with a minimum operational history of one year and a certain yearly revenue benchmark, which differs as per the nature of the business/profession, and can be checked on our website or by calling our team at 1860 419 0999.
The process of applying for our SME loan is fully digitalised, and it takes less than 10 minutes to fill in the necessary details. The relevant documents can also be uploaded online to support the information provided in the application. These generally include soft copies of papers validating business ownership, KYC documents, ITR/GST returns and recent bank statements.
Once it is submitted, we review the application on the same day, and upon approval, the requested amount is disbursed within 48-72 hours. The speedy disbursal of funds enables the borrowers to implement their business upgrade/improvement/expansion plans and advance on their profitable journey. The returns from such steps for business growth also make the repayment process stress-free.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web” text=”Apply for Unsecured business loan” ]
If you have a business plan that will take your ambitious venture to its next stage of growth, Capital Float has a quick Business loan for SMEs/MSMEs that you can use to finance it. For more information on our loans or to meet us personally, do write to us on email@example.com
Oct 24, 2018
Pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself our because it is pain, but because occasionally can procure great pleasure.
Oct 24, 2018