The world is not what it used to be since the Coronavirus outbreak. The virus has distorted the daily lives of millions of people across the globe. Social distancing, travel restrictions, work from home – are becoming the new normal. To gain customers’ trust, companies should understand the buyers and their requirements in this unprecedented environment.
Why is maintaining customer relations essential?
Good customer relationships can help a company to grow. As with personal relationships, creating and nurturing customer relationships is essential as well. When organizations develop strong customer relationships, it can lead to loyal customers, positive word of mouth, and higher sales.
What are the customers expecting from you?
For your company’s long-term well-being, you should put the needs of your customers first. Customers will always prioritize their safety and that of their families. They expect businesses to understand their shopping style, keep essentials well-stocked, be treated as a valued customer, and get benefits even in these hard times.
How to maintain customer relations in the pandemic?
- Maintain hygiene: The safety of the customers should be the priority of any business concern. Therefore, businesses should keep their stores thoroughly sanitized. When a customer goes to the store, there should be provisions for social distancing and contactless operations to reduce the risk of contracting the virus.
- Communicate with the customers: In the wake of the pandemic, everyone is in distress and fear. In such times, if a company can keep communicating with its customers, they will feel considered and cared for. By maintaining contact with its customers, the company can also stay informed about the customers’ needs and wants through feedback, thereby stocking inventory accordingly.
- Make them feel special and valued: By storing customer information such as important dates, companies can surprise their customers with gift vouchers, coupons, gift hampers for special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. They can even send over medicines for the aged family members of the customers. Such little things can increase customer loyalty.
- Understand what customers are looking for: Businesses can identify the needs and wants of its customers through research and surveys.
- Added benefits: In these hard times, companies can give their customers free masks and sanitizers with the items they purchase.
It is important for a company to bear in mind the immediate needs of its customers during the Coronavirus crisis. By maintaining strong customer relationships, companies can ensure sustainability and brand loyalty while running their businesses in these challenging times.
More Related Posts
Rationally encounter consequences ut that are extremely painful nor us again all is were seds anyone who loves desires.
Oct 24, 2018
The health of any business, including a manufacturing organisation, is determined by its cash flow.
It is not uncommon for the expenses of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to exceed their income in the initial years. At times, they may have to price their products/services low to attract new buyers. The purchase of new equipment and quality raw materials can also increase the expenses for businesses.
Temporarily holding the operations is not a solution to cash flow problems because, with this recourse, the enterprise will not only suffer a revenue loss but also bear the burden of its fixed costs. These include amortisation, depreciation of assets, insurance premiums, property rent, taxes and utility bills.
A business that has planned to grow in its industry can keep fuelling its production processes and also invest in new manufacturing technologies by using an unsecured business loan for manufacturer.
As the name suggests, an unsecured SME loan does not require the borrowing entity to pledge any collateral. With a secure digital process, it is also easy to request for this funding.
How to apply for manufacturer/machinery loan
A FinTech company is one of the most favourable sources of an unsecured business loan for manufacturer. FinTech lenders often are non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) that use digital techniques to receive applications and disburse loan amounts in minimum time.
The advent of these organisations has made the credit industry more competitive. The start-ups that cannot afford to borrow from established banks due to high collateral requirements and other eligibility constraints find it easier to get an MSME loan from a FinTech firm.
All kinds of manufacturing concerns in India, including companies registered as a sole prop, partnership, LLP and Pvt Ltd can apply for these collateral-free loans.
Typically, a digital loan application available on the FinTech’s official website can be filled in less than 10 minutes from any secure Internet connection. To substantiate their credentials, the borrowers also need to upload the digital copies of ID proofs, PAN cards and the documents validating their business earnings. Such documents may be a balance sheet, recent profit and loss statement, the copies of processed income tax and GST returns and the papers comprising information on the ownership of the business.
Within minutes of the application submission, the FinTech sends its decision on the MSME/SME loan applied for, and if this is an approval, the approved loan amount is transferred to the bank account of the borrower in 2-3 business days.
Types of Business Loans for Manufacturers
An unsecured business loan for manufacturer could be a loan to buy machinery or working capital loan. The latter brings funds to finance day-to-day operations and for maintaining the current assets of the company at a higher level than the current liabilities.
An organisation can also borrow any amount – from a few lakhs to over a crore – to start a factory at a new location or to add more product lines to the business. In addition to these, FinTech companies can be approached for a loan to buy raw materials used in the production processes.
It is good to mention the exact purpose of the loan while filling the application because that helps to choose a customised loan product at the right rate of interest.
Understanding the Fee for Loan
While looking for loans online and making comparisons among the available options, prospective borrowers often check only the interest rates. Lured by a low interest rate, they also end up signing up for loans that later prove more expensive.
Some lenders do not mention the total fee of their loans clearly on websites and in brochures. It is talked about only in the Terms and Conditions in tiny letters, which is why it gets overlooked by borrowers. In applying for a raw materials/machinery loan, therefore, a manufacturer must also ask upfront about the loan processing fee, loan insurance premium if any, the involved legal cost, documentation fee and any other charge that would eventually drive up the repayment instalments of the loan.
Although the interest rate quoted by a FinTech company appears higher than the heavily advertised ‘low interest rates’, it makes for a better option. This is because in addition to their interest, FinTechs have a low processing fee of no more than 2% of the borrowed amount, and they do not levy additional charges such as insurance and documentation fee. A FinTech company can afford to do away with such amounts because most of its processes from application to loan disbursal are conducted online.
Ease of Repayment
Bank loans and funds lent by other conventional sources are usually paid in equated monthly instalments (EMIs). However, at times business borrowers including manufacturers can afford to pay back their borrowed sum sooner than the predetermined schedule. The flexible repayment options for an unsecured loan provided by a FinTech company make them suitable sources of such funding.
Conclusively, though making the final choice on a loan source is the prerogative of the borrower, the multiple benefits of unsecured loans put them in a more favourable position than secured loans. Why indeed would anyone want to bring in additional documentation and hypothecate their business assets when credit on easier terms is available from an alternative lender?
In the business of manufacturing, and particularly in the production of perishable items such as eatables that are usually undertaken by SMEs, time is money. Buying of machinery and required raw materials cannot be delayed even if the general cash flow is reduced at any point in time. The gap in cash reserves can be filled by an instant, unsecured loan.
At Capital Float, we have designed an array of unsecured loan products to suit the needs of manufacturers and other businesses. If you have felt the need to inject more funds into your operations, feel free to contact us for the financing that will serve your interests.
Our customer service reps will also answer any of your queries pertaining to your loan application.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web” text=”Apply for Unsecured Manufacturer loan” ]
Oct 24, 2018
The second half of every year brings with it a large number of festivals. As consumers wait with heightened excitement for significant festivals to roll into their calendars, SMEs prepare for the season by adding to their product lines and offering sweeping discounts on their offerings. To support SMEs all over India in their preparation for the season, Capital Float introduced the ‘Great Indian Finance Festival 2017’ – a one-of-a-kind business loan bonanza.
What is GIFF?
The Great Indian Finance Festival (GIFF) is a loan festival designed exclusively for SMEs like you to help steer your business towards growth. From 1st July to 30th September, Capital Float, the largest digital lender in India, brings you unique deals for financing your business. Our timely processing, low interest rates and great offers will assist SMEs like you focus on fuelling business growth while we take care of the financial requirements.
Timing is Everything
SMEs may be aware of the nature of credit they are seeking, however the timing of availing the loan is usually outside of their control. Factors such as seasonality, market trends and lender’s turn-around-time could affect the timing of availing a loan. Through GIFF, Capital Float attempts to provide SMEs like you quick access to customized working capital loans ahead of the festive season, in order to help you prepare for the peak in consumer demand.
GIFF becomes the best time to take a loan because you can:
- Cash in on festive buying frenzy: Mid-year marks the beginning of the festive season in India, with most Indian festivals such as Ganesh Chaturthi, Onam, Durga Puja, Dussehra and Diwali falling in the second half of the year. Festivities are widely associated with new purchases and bargains, and business owners must not miss this opportunity. Whether it is expensive gifting in Diwali or home renovation before Ganesh Chaturthi, consumers are prepared to spend. Timing is everything and you need to be ready for the surge in demand to make the most of the festive season. This is where the Great India Finance Festival will help you. At GIFF, you can borrow funds at low interest rates, improve or scale up your portfolio and pass on the cost benefit to your consumer.
- Get an auspicious start: Several festive occasions in India—for example, Onam—are considered an auspicious time to start something new. This traditional belief adds an air of positivity and encourages SMEs to engage in fresh business initiatives. GIFF further aids by offering lucrative deals to SMEs looking to make the most of these opportune occasions.
- Save on interest: If you are penny-wise in business dealings, the subsequent savings will directly enhance your cash flow. The Great Indian Finance Festival offers innovative and affordable finance products at low interest rates starting at 16%. Since collateral-free, quick loans are usually available at higher rates of interest, GIFF is the perfect opportunity to avail of customized loan products for different working capital needs.
- Earn in Gold: To add to the rare loan opportunity that GIFF brings you, Capital Float offers lucrative rewards on loans availed during the season. You get to earn Gold up to ₹10,000 on the loan offering featured during Flash Sales. Keep checking our GIFF page or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out the dates of Flash Sales.
Capital Float’s Great Indian Finance Festival can help you make new business headways this festive season. Create a solid foundation with the best financing deals on offer, and push your business towards greater heights with GIFF.
Oct 24, 2018