1. To construct a new school buildingLoan for construction of school building is commonly sought by institutions that are successfully providing education services but need more classrooms to accommodate the increasing number of students. Adding more sections for each grade is also a good idea when schools are focused on keeping a low student:teacher ratio.
2. To build a playground/sports courtSchool loans may also be required to add a playground, basketball courts, tennis courts or rooms for indoor sports. Games are an essential part of school education, and if a small unsecured loan from an institutional lender can help to build a beautiful playing field, the investment is worthwhile.
3. To develop a laboratorySchools need to have well-equipped labs for practical experiments concerning physics, chemistry, biology and to give students hands-on experience with computer studies. Some private schools are also required to have Home Science labs as per the curriculum for their students. A quick loan for school laboratory can be procured at easy terms from a FinTech lending company. Such lenders usually provide up to Rs 50 lakhs on loan for building school laboratory.
4. To buy furniture for classrooms, staffroomA simple reason to apply for a loan could be the purchase of new or additional furniture for students and staff. The cost of ergonomic desks and chairs may not be within the budget of the school, and financial support from a FinTech company can come in handy.
5. To purchase commercial vehiclesSchools that provide transportation services to their students and staff may need to buy new buses or vans. If adequate finance is not available for such purchases, FinTech lenders can offer simple digital modes to provide unsecured loans with flexible repayment options.
6. To build or improve a libraryWell-stocked libraries are essential components of any school’s infrastructure. A school that has been running successfully for some time, but does not have a library, can borrow funds from school loan companies to build a quality library on its campus. Unsecured school loans can also be taken to buy stocks of new books that are too expensive to purchase in the available library budget.
7. To start a new facility on premises – stationery/canteen/uniform shopPrivate schools try to offer all the essential facilities for the convenience of students. If there is a stationery unit on the campus, students can purchase prescribed textbooks and other essential items without having to visit markets. A shop for summer and winter uniforms makes it easy to buy the exact uniform as required by the school. While canteens are not “must-haves”, they are good to provide hygienic menu options to the students and staff. School loans may be taken to fund such facilities.
8. For repairs and renovationA school that already has structures or facilities for education and sports may also need a loan to repair, renovate and improve them. It can digitally apply for such funds on a FinTech company’s website.
9. To purchase new teaching devices, audio-visual equipmentSchool loans fund the purchase of interactive teaching devices that are becoming increasingly important in the digital age. Educational institutions can borrow to install whiteboards, overhead projectors and other audio-visual teaching aids to make learning more interesting for their students.
10. To add/improve day-boarding facilitiesSome private schools offer day-boarding amenities to their students. As a part of this facility, they need to provide healthy meals and areas for rest and recreation. To build and improve such environment, they may need loans that are offered most conveniently from FinTech companies. As a leading digital NBFC offering loans to educational institutions, Capital Float funds all such requirements of schools in India. To know more about our financing products, feel free to call us on 1860 419 0999.
1. Does the loan require collateral?Loans for private schools may be secured or unsecured. Many banks still ask borrowers for collateral to be pledged as security. While the low interest rate of such school loans may be alluring, the idea of hypothecating a valuable asset to the lender feels distressing. Fortunately, schools that cannot afford secured loans can get collateral-free finance from digitally enabled NBFCs, also known as FinTech companies. A FinTech lender usually does not require collateral, and issues loans based on the borrowers’ creditworthiness.
2. Is there a limit on the minimum loan amount to be taken?Inflation rates warrant that nothing worth investing is cheap. However, why take a big loan that will entail much interest? FinTech companies keep an adequate range on the issuable loan amount to accommodate the needs of all institutions that want to apply for school loans. There are no rules requiring schools to apply for a large ‘minimum’ amount if they need merely 5-10 lakhs for the planned purpose.
3. What will be the tenure of the loan?No institution would like to be debt-ridden for long. Payment of total interest is also high on long-term school loans. This is why it is advisable to check the tenure before accepting the funding from any lender. A FinTech company can be very accommodating and can provide a loan that can be paid back in only one year. A loan for educational institutions may also be stretched to three years.
4. What is the interest rate, processing fee and other charges on the loan?While taking loans for private schools in India, check the interest rate and additional charges upfront. Banks and traditional NBFCs often have low interest, but their processing fee, documentation charges, legal fee, commission and a bunch of other charges may add up to a significant amount. At times, this is also necessary to cover their paper-centric loan approval process. Conversely, FinTechs that have a succinct digital application process charge a processing fee of up to 2.5%.
5. Are there any pre-closure charges?Whether you are applying for a loan for construction of school building or to buy new equipment for teaching, your earnings may make it possible to pay off the outstanding balance earlier than its tenure. Such an eventuality is usually met with pre-closure penalties. It is advisable to check the rate of this fee before paying off a lump sum. As compared to banks, most FinTech companies have no or low prepayment charges on their loans.
6. How will the loan be repaid?Along with the repayment charge, it is also good to check the repayment options for school loans. EMIs are the only way to pay off the debts availed from a majority of the traditional lenders. In comparison, FinTechs have flexible repayment options that can be adjusted as per the borrower’s preferences. Capital Float is a leading FinTech lender for educational institutions in India. Visit https://www.capitalfloat.com/school-finance to know more about our school loans.
How to get loan for schoolLoans for private schools can come from several sources including banks, non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) and private money lenders. From the construction of a new school building and renovation of old ones to the purchase of furniture, lab equipment and other devices, school loans are issued for a variety of purposes. The flexible lending policies of digitally enabled NBFCs, also known as FinTech companies, have made it easier for schools to get quick loans at easy terms. Furthermore, these organisations do not need any collateral from their borrowers: this makes a high number of institutions eligible to apply for school loans.
Eligibility FactorsIn India, a FinTech company’s loan for educational institutions is usually available to private schools that:
- Have regular and fully functional classes from Lower Kindergarten to Class VIII/X/XII
- Collect a total fee of more than Rs 75 lakh per annum
- Have their school building on a self-owned property
- Have promoters or trust to run the school
How to apply for FinTech school loansIn addition to being collateral-free, the easy application process of FinTech loans draws a majority of borrowers to this source of funds. You may need a loan for construction of school building, to buy audio-visual devices used in teaching or to bring other improvements to your institution. You can digitally request for the funding at any time from anywhere. The application takes less than 15 minutes to be filled and needs to be substantiated by only soft copies of documents that verify your eligibility for the loan. These typically comprise:
- Financial statements for the last two years
- Bank statement for the last 12 months
- KYC of at least two promoters
- The fee structure for students
- Remuneration structure for staff
Loan Products in the Market for SMEs: 5 Steps to find the best Business loan type for your Business Requirements
- Make a note of your requirements—When your business has a good credit rating, it can be tempting to borrow a sum larger than what you need. You may want to keep a bigger cash reserve for working capital. This, however, is a wrong strategy. Remember that as the loan amount increases your instalments to repay it will also be bigger. It is advisable to use a business loan EMI calculator to know the sum that you can repay and apply for the correct amount of funds that will fulfil your need.
- Check your eligibility—Borrowers are often asked to pledge some financial asset as security, to be eligible for most of the conventional loans. However, FinTechs offer unsecured loans and check the creditworthiness of borrowers on the basis of years in operation, revenue earnings, past loan history if any and compliance of the business with tax laws. You can check your eligibility criteria relating to specific loans by referring to the lender’s website or speaking to their customer service team.
- Compare loan costs on all parameters—Do not be instantly allured to loans that advertise low interest rates. Such an SME loan may also have a loan processing fee of 3% or more, and multiple hidden charges such as a legal fee, documentation fee, insurance premium and other statutory payments. On the other hand FinTech loans that have a slightly high interest rate come with just a processing fee of up to 2% and no hidden fees.
- Collate the required documents—To verify the information filled in a loan application you will need to have your KYC documents, copies of the latest tax returns, bank statements and few other papers as per the nature of the loan sought. The benefit of going for a FinTech loan here is that you only need to upload soft copies of such documents as the loan application is made digitally.
- Apply for the loan—Once you have understood your requirements, eligibility, cost of the loan and have collected the required papers, the last step is to apply for the funds. When you make a digital application, ensure that the lender has a secure website that will encrypt all your personal and business details.
Apply for Unsecured school loan At Capital Float every business loan application is reviewed within minutes of its submission, and if approved, the fund is disbursed in the next 2-3 business days. At the end of these 5 steps to find the best business loan type for your business requirement, you can be rest assured that you have the right amount that you wish to add to your working capital and the right loan type from the collection of credit products at Capital Float that is customised for your needs.
Secured vs Unsecured Business LoanMost companies are familiar with the idea of a secured business loan that requires them to offer the lender some collateral as a security against the funding provided. The credit here is issued when the borrower hypothecates a financial asset to the lender. The hypothecation ends only when the entire principal, together with interest and any other associated charges, is fully paid off. Banks and most other conventional sources of finance are more willing to offer secured loans because from the lender’s point of view, these carry less risk than unsecured funding. The main advantage for a borrower taking a secured business loan is that the interest on such credit is lower since a guarantee of their asset backs the loan. Conversely, the challenge is that lenders, particularly banks, accept only selective assets as collateral. They need to ascertain that such an asset can be liquidated in minimum time in case the lender defaults on payment. Due to this condition, many SMEs find it difficult to get secured loans. They may not have assets that are considered as relevant or sufficiently valuable by the lender. An unsecured business loan, on the other hand, is granted without any collateral. A non-banking finance company with a digital lending model offers such loans based on the creditworthiness of borrowers. If a business has a successful operational history of at least one year, and there are no blots on its previous credit history, it is eligible to get its unsecured business loan from a digitally operating NBFC, also known as a FinTech company. For an enterprise that has no collateral for business loans, it is natural to opt for an unsecured loan even though the interest charged on this is slightly higher than on secured loans. However, some FinTech companies have created additional benefits with their policies that make unsecured business loan better than secured loans on multiple fronts. While looking at secured vs unsecured business loan, these are some of the advantages that make the latter more valuable for start-ups and SMEs:
- An unsecured business loan is available for short terms – borrowers can take a working capital loan for a tenure of less than one year and thus avoid the burden of debt on long term.
- A FinTech lending company usually has a fully digital application process for its unsecured loans – it takes less than 10 minutes to complete the application and the documents to verify the information therein can also be uploaded online.
- The time taken to receive funds from a FinTech in the business bank account is less than a week – the application is usually reviewed on the same day when it is submitted, and, if approved, the sum is disbursed in the next 2-3 business days.
- A loan processing fee of up to 2% and the interest rate are usually the only charges on a FinTech company’s unsecured business loan – the borrowers do not have to pay any documentation fee, loan insurance premium, legal fee and other hidden charges.
- The repayment options are more flexible for unsecured loans issued by FinTechs – the borrowers can pay off the loan sooner than the predetermined schedule, and maybe charged a nominal pre-closure charge for making the payment.
|Secured Business loans from Institutional lenders||Unsecured business loans from FinTech companies|
|Collateral required||Backed by a financial asset for collateral||No collateral / Security|
|Advertised interest rate (annual)||Between 12% and 24%||Between 18% and 24%|
|Loan processing fee||>= 2%||<= 2%|
|Extra charges||May have extra charges for documentation, loan insurance and other statutory requirements||No extra or hidden charges|
|Time to get funds into account||1 to 6 weeks||72 hours|
|Loan application process||Digital and paper-based, document-intensive loan application||Fully digitalised loan application and document submission|
|Repayment of loan||Only through EMIs||Flexible repayment options|
What is a business loan?A business loan is a form of financial support that helps commercial organisations to keep up with their growth plans. It is particularly valuable for micro, small and medium enterprises that start their operations with a low level of funds and may not have a substantial amount of funds to invest in bigger initiatives. These include the purchase of new machinery/equipment, adding more product lines, upgrading product features, starting the business at a new location or any other activity that will improve and develop the enterprise.
Is it really a good idea to take a business loan? Won’t it be an additional burden in books of accounts?Any loan is a liability in accounts. However, when a business takes credit for productive purposes, it can also afford to pay it back with the revenue generated by intelligently channelizing the funds. When there is an attractive business opportunity, and it merely needs some financial investment, the required funds can materialize in the form of fast business loans offered by a FinTech lending company. If the business procrastinates, the amount required in investment may increase with time, or the opportunity may completely vanish. It is, therefore, better to borrow the funds from an institutional lender and take advantage of the opportunity when it is available. Thanks to the flexible repayment policies of FinTech lenders, the debt can be cleared before the scheduled term of the loan.
How to apply for a business loan? Does an MSME need anything, in particular, to apply for these funds?Applying for a loan at a Fintech lender is a simple process that takes less than 10 minutes. The application is available online and asks for basic information of the and the enterprise in question. An MSME should have been operating in its industry for at least one year to be an eligible borrower. The details provided in the digital application need to be substantiated with corresponding documents. This stipulation, however, does not require the borrowers to send any printed copies of the papers to the lender’s office. They only need to scan the necessary documents and upload them as PDFs with the application.
What are the documents required for a business loan application?A FinTech lender typically asks for minimum possible documentation. It simply wants to verify the credentials of the prospective borrower and make sure that the business has been operating in conformity with the tax regulations and statutory laws of the country. Generally, the required paperwork include:
- Photo IDs and KYC documents of the business owners
- Latest ITR/GST returns
- Business bank account statements for the last six months to one year
How long does it take for a business loan to be approved?In addition to ‘how to apply for business loan’, a frequently asked question on this subject relates to the time within which the finance is available for use. It usually takes between 1-6 weeks to get a business loan from private and public sector banks, while it only takes three days when such funding is availed from a Fintech lender. Due to the digitized application and document submission system, it does not take long to review the details and provide a decision on the requested funds. For every approved application, the money is deposited in the business bank account within 2-3 business days.
How much loan can a business get from a FinTech lender?This depends on the individual requirements and the purpose of the loan. While the range of available credit from a FinTech lender can start from five lakhs and go up to a crore, it is recommended that the borrowers have a near-precise idea of the sum that will help them to fulfil their requirement. Some businesses apply for only a part of the total required sum and make the remaining investment from their savings. Keeping the loan amount on the lower side is a sound way to avoid paying unnecessary interest. Similarly, borrowing a lower amount may result in the SME falling short of funds at a later stage. SMEs must evaluate their credit needs as closely as possible while applying for a loan. Nevertheless, FinTech lenders do not turn down requests for ‘big amounts’ once they have verified the earning capacity of a business and are confident that the borrower would not default on repayments. A FinTech company may also offer an eligibility calculator to help the potential borrowers calculate the maximum amounts they can borrow. Such a calculator takes business earnings, expenses and its operational history into account to compute the borrowable funds. Capital Float understands the anxiety of a business that wonders ‘how to apply for business loan without collateral’? We know that many SMEs are unable to get the loan they deserve due to lack of financial assets to pledge as collateral. This is why we offer only unsecured business loans. [maxbutton id="5" url="https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web" text="Apply for Unsecured business loan" ] Your enterprise qualifies for our funding if it has a minimum operational history of one year, has been earning reasonable revenue throughout its tenure, has a sound credit history and is compliant with the laws of the land. To know more about fast business loans and for queries on any specific working capital loan, please call us at 1860 419 0999. You can also meet us in person by scheduling an appointment.
How to get the fastest business loan ?In an age when digital technology is facilitating different transactions for both businesses and consumers, several non-banking finance companies have emerged as FinTech (acronym for financial technology) lenders who have condensed the loan-granting process. A FinTech company can be the source of fastest business loan for SMEs/MSMEs.
Applying for a Quick Business Loan and Its Benefits -As a leading FinTech company offering fastest business loan for SMEs/MSMEs, Capital Float funds the growth of Pvt Ltd, Prop and LLP companies in various industries. We have an array of credit products for SME and MSME units that have robust strategies for continual progress in their domains. To make a working capital loan accessible for more and more businesses, we at Capital Float have a simple eligibility criterion that only requires the borrowers to show a potential for growth in their industry. This efficacy can be proven with a minimum operational history of one year and a certain yearly revenue benchmark, which differs as per the nature of the business/profession, and can be checked on our website or by calling our team at 1860 419 0999. The process of applying for our SME loan is fully digitalised, and it takes less than 10 minutes to fill in the necessary details. The relevant documents can also be uploaded online to support the information provided in the application. These generally include soft copies of papers validating business ownership, KYC documents, ITR/GST returns and recent bank statements. Once it is submitted, we review the application on the same day, and upon approval, the requested amount is disbursed within 48-72 hours. The speedy disbursal of funds enables the borrowers to implement their business upgrade/improvement/expansion plans and advance on their profitable journey. The returns from such steps for business growth also make the repayment process stress-free. [maxbutton id="5" url="https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web" text="Apply for Unsecured business loan" ] If you have a business plan that will take your ambitious venture to its next stage of growth, Capital Float has a quick Business loan for SMEs/MSMEs that you can use to finance it. For more information on our loans or to meet us personally, do write to us on email@example.com
What kinds of loans are available in the market?The service industry has numerous sub-domains, and a business loan for service company are provided by banks and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs). The potent ability of digital NBFCs to offer unsecured business loans have made them a competitive source of finance for micro, small and medium enterprises. With a lending model facilitated by digital technology, these companies are also known as FinTechs, and they offer bespoke credit products for organisations providing professional solutions. Your business loan for service company could be a working capital loan, invoice finance, credit for expanding the business or any other tailored loan for professional services. A Working capital loan is usually taken to fund the daily operations and cover expenses such as wages, purchase of equipment or to manage entries on accounts payable. These are short-term loans that help businesses to stay focused on their growth. Similar to a merchant cash advance, invoice finance is another popular SME loan where the lender advances money against the unpaid account receivables of the borrowing business. If you have raised bills to some of your clients, and they are yet to be paid, you can use the same to get a loan from a FinTech company. Loans can also be used for business expansion and opening new branch offices or shops. Doctors who wish to start more prominent clinics, retailers who want to add more shelves in their shop or to purchase the adjoining premises to expand, and other entities that seek a business loan for service company growth can approach a FinTech lender for quick funds.
Can these NBFCs provide adequate amounts to suit your requirements?A loan application requires you to state the purpose of the funds. It is good to have a precise idea of the amount to fulfil such business needs, and for this, you should check the exact market costs of the assets that you plan to buy with the borrowed amount. As an example, if you are taking a working capital loan to buy motorcycles to facilitate the courier delivery services offered by your company, find the price of these vehicles and enter the same amount in your loan application. While there are no rules against requesting a more substantial sum, it is good not to go overboard. This prudence will help you in avoiding higher EMIs. The amount that you can get on business loan for service company may range from a few lakh rupees to almost a crore. With such a broad scope for funds, the requirements of most SMEs are conveniently met.
How to apply for a business loan: The Process in GeneralTo avail credit from conventional sources, you generally have to visit the lender’s office at least once and discuss the complete procedure. You may be asked to submit multiple photocopies of ID proofs and business financial health documents. An MSME loan from the digitally operating FinTech company, however, is availed on much easier terms. While the eligibility criterion differs from loan to loan, it is accommodating enough to include a high number of businesses. FinTechs only need to be sure of the repaying abilities of their borrowers, for which they ask for at least one year of successful operational history. Owners of any Pvt Ltd, Prop, or LLP (limited liability partnership) company can check their eligibility and apply for their business loan online. They merely need to visit the website of the FinTech lender and fill in the application digitally. Remember that the portal of a genuine lender will be encrypted with a valid security certificate, and the URL will start with an ‘https’ prefix. Since it is a digitized process, the upload of soft copies of documents is enough to verify the authenticity and eligibility of business for the funds. Among other things, the latest copy of tax returns may also be required. It does not take long to know the status of your application. You will learn of the lender’s decision in minutes, and for every approved loan application, the amount is disbursed in 2-3 working days. It is deposited directly in the business bank account.
Loan costs and repaymentFinTech loans are offered without hidden overhead charges such as legal fee, loan insurance premium, documentation charge, commitment fee and other miscellaneous dues. This implies that you only pay interest and a nominal loan processing fee along with the principal in your EMIs. Additionally, the terms of repayment are flexible, and instalments can be varied as per your business earnings. While availing of a loan to solving cash crunch, SMEs can finance their business strategies without hypothecating any valuable asset to a lender. Capital Float has adopted a digitally refined lending framework to enable the growing number of SMEs in India to easily procure the funds they need for their ambitious plans. As an online platform offering funds for various business requirements, we have trimmed the formal loan issuing process to make it stress-free and quick for businesses. [maxbutton id="5" url="https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web" text="Apply for Unsecured business loan" ] To get more information on loans for specific business types, please visit our website or call us at 1860 419 0999.
The ChallengeThere are multiple sources of an SME loan for small enterprises, and sincere business borrowers approach a financial institution only when they are confident about and can prove their venture’s ability to pay back in time. Nevertheless, a high number of applications get rejected because these borrowers are unable to pledge financial assets as collateral against a loan. Not everyone owns huge property. New entrepreneurs often start their operations from rented premises and may not have any significant assets to hypothecate. A secured business loan for traders can also be denied if the lending institution does not deem a particular asset to be valuable enough for the funding.
The SolutionWhat comes as a relief for business owners is the fact that an unsecured SME/MSME loan is a prominent option for finance, and it comes at significantly more customized terms. As the digital revolution continues to transform the lending industry, the possibilities of quick funding have only increased for small businesses, and there is an array of SME loan products available to them. A digitally operating FinTech company offers term loans that can be used to buy new premises (shop/showroom/office) or expand the business to new locations. Entrepreneurs can also apply for a working capital loan to continually fuel operations in the low phases of the business cycle. Moreover, FinTechs offer loan to buy stocks. This facility is particularly helpful for customer-facing ventures such as retail and restaurants. What is common to all these FinTech credit products is that they are unsecured loans – they can be taken on short notice and without pledging any asset as collateral.
How to apply for a business loan for traders ?A majority of new-age business managers now understand the lending models of FinTech companies. Those who are still unaware of the concept can always do a quick online search to comprehend it. In brief, a FinTech lending company typically is a non-banking financial company (NBFC) that uses digital technology to make financial solutions quicker to access. A business loan for traders is highly sought by small enterprises. Any Pvt Ltd (private limited company), LLP (limited liability partnership firm) or Sole Prop (sole proprietary company) can approach FinTech lenders for unsecured business loans. While the exact eligibility criterion differs as per the kind of SME loan applied for, the principal requirement is the operational business history of at least one year. Pursuant to the rules of the money market, this stipulation is necessary to show that the business owners are genuine and have been running the company for some time. To qualify for the requested amount, a business with active operations should also show its commitment towards tax compliance. It should also have a precise idea of its loan requirements. This not only helps the borrowing organisation to increase its chances of getting an approval for the credit, but it also makes it convenient to choose the right type and term of the loan. Anyone applying for a business loan for traders should understand the cost of the loan upfront. When a FinTech is approached for such an investment, this cost includes the interest rate and a nominal processing fee that is usually less than 2% of the borrowed amount. The application process is entirely digital, and that makes it shorter than the overwhelming procedures of visiting a traditional lender, printing multiple copies of documents and then staying in suspense for weeks to get the required amount. Applying for a loan from a digital platform takes less than 10 minutes, and the application formats are available on the secure website of the FinTech lender. The application form usually comprises of some basic questions to evaluate the eligibility of the business for a loan. These questions include years in operation, average annual/monthly revenue, tax payments and past credit history, if any. Digital uploads of the relevant documents support the information. There is no waiting game when a business applies for a loan from a FinTech lending company. As soon as the application is submitted, its evaluation by customised algorithms begins, and it may then be sent for a quick manual review. FinTechs notify the borrowers of the decision on the application on the same day. If the decision results in an approval, they disburse the total approved amount in the next 2-3 working days. The amount is credited directly to the business bank account, and the SME can withdraw the necessary sums to fund the operations/stock purchases as required.
How to pay back the borrowed amount ?Most loans are paid through equated monthly instalments (EMIs), and the same method can be used to repay a FinTech SME loan. To make this process more convenient for their borrowers, some companies give them the flexibility to vary the instalment amount when required. As soon as the business records reflect better revenues than the estimations, it can pay off the loan in full and save the trouble of managing EMIs for the complete schedule. The prepayment penalty charged by a FinTech is still less than that of banks and traditional NBFCs. Is your business facing a cash crunch? Do you want to move to the next level of growth or invest funds to start operations at a new location? Capital Float is a friendly FinTech lender that is trusted by businesses in multiple industries. From term loans and working capital loans to funds for specific domains such as medical practice and online selling, we provide an array of credit products tailored to the needs of business owners and self-employed professionals.
[maxbutton id="6" url="https://safe.capitalfloat.com/cf/default/register?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=web" text="Apply for Unsecured Trader loan" ]To know all about the loan that you seek and the amount that you can borrow, feel free to call us at 1860 419 0999.