This website www.capitalfloat.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by CapFloat Financial Services Private Limited (Formerly known as Zen Lefin Private Limited) (“Capital Float” which expression shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and permitted assigns). Capital Float provides services to the Users through the Website and is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of the Users.
In the course of using this Website or availing the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires, Capital Float and its affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its Users, including information that is of a confidential nature.
“User(s)” shall mean and include all companies and private organisations that visit the Website and provide information to Capital Float through any of the modes referred to in the clause on “Collection of Information” below.
During the use of the Website, Capital Float may collect and process such information from the Users, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
- Information that the Users provide to Capital Float by filling in forms on the Website. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password and preferences information such as favourites lists and transaction history;
- Information that the Users provide when the Users write directly to Capital Float (including by way of e-mail);
- Information that the Users provide to Capital Float over telephone. Capital Float may make and keep a record of the information shared by the Users with Capital Float;
- Information that the Users provide to Capital Float by completing surveys;
- Information relating to logs is automatically reported by the User’s browser each time the User accesses a web page. When the User uses the Website, Capital Float’s servers automatically record certain information that the User’s web browser sends whenever the User visits any website. These server logs may include information such as the User’s web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. Capital Float uses this information, which does not identify Users, to analyse trends, to administer the Website, to track Users’ movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about the User base as a whole. Capital Float does not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Capital Float pledges that it shall not sell or rent Users’ personal details to anyone. Capital Float will protect every bit of the Users’ business or personal information and maintain the confidentiality of the same. With this seal of trust, Capital Float makes its services available to the Users for assessment and analysis that include credit and behaviour scoring, market and product analysis.
Capital Float guarantees that it is going to keep all information confidential except in the following cases:
- Capital Float may disclose Users’ information to governmental and other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes.
- Capital Float may disclose Users’ information to its agents under a strict code of confidentiality.
- Capital Float may disclose Users’ information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under the customer agreement entered into with the Users. In such an event, the said third parties’ use of the information will be subject to such confidentiality obligations as contained in this Policy.
- Capital Float may disclose Users’ information to any member of its related or group companies including its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as the case may be.
- In the event that Capital Float sells or buys any business or assets, it may disclose the Users’ information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. User, email and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. Capital Float may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers or dissolution.
Capital Float never will sell or rent personal information of its clients to anyone, at any time, for any reason. Capital float may use the User’s personal information in the following ways, viz:
- Monitor, improve and administer the Website and improve the quality of services;
- Analyse how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security;
- Remember information to help the User effectively access the Website;
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of views, visitors, traffic and demographic patterns;
- To confirm the User’s identity in order to determine its eligibility to use the Website and avail of the services;
- To notify the User about changes to the Website;
- To enable Capital Float to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- To help the User apply for certain products and services.
- For the purpose of sending administrative notices, service related alerts and other similar communication with a view to optimising the efficiency of the Website.
- Doing market research, troubleshooting, protection against error, project planning, fraud and other criminal activity.
Access to personal information is strictly restricted and shared in accordance with certain specific internal procedures and safeguards that govern access. Certain features of the Website are available for use without any need to provide details. Other features of the Website may require Users to provide details including but not limited to the User’s name, address, mobile number, email address, PAN No., employment & income details.
Capital Float takes the security of its User’s information very seriously. Capital Float protects the User’s information using bank-level data security: 128 bit-encryption and a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between the User’s browser and Capital Float’s servers. All information remains encrypted at all times. If the User allows Capital Float to see its banking information online rather than in paper form, it is on a read-only basis. Capital Float does not have access to change, edit, or modify bank account information in any manner whatsoever. Capital Float employees cannot view the User’s banking username and passwords, and the same is securely stored in separate encrypted areas with its financial services providers.
All information provided to Capital Float is stored on its secure servers whether outside or within India.
Capital Float uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of the Users’ information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
The information that is collected from the Users may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside India. By submitting information on the Website, the Users agree to this transfer, storing and/ or processing. Capital Float will take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to ensure that the Users’ information is treated securely and in accordance with the Policy.
In using the Website, the Users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, the use of the Website will be at the own risk of the Users.
Capital Float assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and the User agrees not to hold Capital Float responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of gross negligence or wilful default by Capital Float.
In the event Capital Float becomes aware of any breach of the security of the Users’ information, it will promptly notify the Users and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
This Policy does not apply to any information other than information collected by Capital Float through the Website including such information collected in accordance with the clause on “Collection of Information” above. This Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information provided by the Users through this Website or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the Website. All such unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Capital Float shall be free to use, disclose such unsolicited information without limitation.
Capital Float collects certain information from the User’s browser using small data files called “cookies.” Capital Float uses session ID cookies to confirm that customers are logged in. This type of cookie helps Capital Float recognize a customer if he or she visits multiple pages on the Website during the same session, so that separate passwords are not required to access each page. These cookies terminate once the customer closes the browser. By default, Capital Float uses a persistent cookie that stores customer login ID (but not password) to make it easier for the customer to login when returning to the Website. Capital Float encodes its cookies so that only Capital Float can interpret the information stored in them. The User may remove or block this cookie using the User’s browser settings to disable the feature.
Capital Float also stores transaction history. Capital Float may collect additional information in ways not specifically described herein. For example, Capital Float may track information related to interactions with customer service or responses from surveys or other feedback tools. Capital Float uses this information to continually improve the service provided to the customers.
The web pages of the Website contain electronic images known as “web beacons” (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyse how the Website is used. Web beacons may also be used in some of Capital Float’s emails to so as to know which emails and links recipients have opened, allowing it to gauge the effectiveness of its customer communications and marketing campaigns.
If the User wishes to introduce Capital Float / the Website to any other person / entity, the User will be asked to provide such person / entity’s name and email address. Capital Float will automatically send such person / entity an email inviting it or to visit the Website. Capital Float stores this information for the purpose of sending this email and keeping a record of the number of persons / entities so referred by the Users. Capital Float may send additional emails to the said person / entity in connection with services offered by Capital Float. Such person / entity may contact Capital Float at email@example.com to request that this information be removed from Capital Float’s database.
To opt out of email correspondence from Capital Float or make a change to (or delete) the User information stored in Capital Float’s records, please contact Capital Float at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may write to Capital Float at Capital Float,
New no. 3 (Old no. 211),
Upper Palace Orchards,
Bengaluru – 560080.
Capital Float will respond to the User’s request within 30 days.
User information will be retained for as long as the User account is active or as needed to provide services to the User. If the User wishes to cancel its account or requests that Capital Float no longer uses its information to provide services, the User may contact Capital Float at email@example.com. Capital Float will retain and use User information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes.
Capital Float has made every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and subject to the provisions of arbitration set out herein, the courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
If any dispute arises between Capital Float and the User in connection with or arising out of the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Policy, such dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
There shall be one (1) arbitrator and the seat of the arbitration shall be Bangalore, India.
The language of the arbitration proceedings and of all written decisions and correspondence relating to the arbitration shall be English.
Capital Float makes no representation that the content contained on the Website is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India. If the Users use or access the Website from outside the Republic of India, they do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.